Sunday 1 April 2012

Cakes and More Cakes

Just realized it's been a while since my last post. I had been busy fulfilling orders, doing proposal and guess it is still coming strong for the coming weeks. Cupcakes, fondant cakes with different theme are really making me crazy at a times. To construct it, to knead it, to mold it, to assemble it and give a final touch to make it looks attractive and gorgeous as much as i can. This is pretty challenging as every client has different enquires and expectations. Certainly there are obstacles come along in the process. Frustration on the result that didn’t fulfill my expectation which is apparently high, pushing myself to the limit to make it perfect as far as i can. Nothing comes easy. The experiences and knowledges that i gained over time will make me to be a better person in many ways. I feel the satisfaction by seeing my clients enjoying my food and having a great time. Learning is an endless process, i will keep improving my skills and continue to explore in this market. ;) 


To date, here are some latest creation that i’ve done, customized Optimus Prime Truck and Baby Fullmoon cupcake. And they are more to come, stay tune.




No comments:

Post a Comment