Thursday 5 April 2012

Protect humanity and save the world-Ultraman

I'm not a big fan of Ultraman since young, or maybe i should put it in this way, it is just popular among guys out there. Whenever there’s a TV show on Ultraman cartoon or drama, my hand will just switch the channel automatically by default. It is just not my thing. So in generally I know nuts about Ultraman except for the Evil monster that regularly causes havoc, then finally killed by Ultraman after unleashing his zapping electric power. ‘Zheng’ ‘Zheng’ ‘Zheng’...

Therefore it was a nice surprise to get an enquiry for Ultraman cake. I begin to explore and get to know more about the superhero only to realize it’s a huge family with different types of Ultramans in looks and special powers. Gosh this is really making my head heavier! However, all Ultramans have different suits and quite stylish indeed. They fight to protect humanity and save the world. Guess that’s the reason why kids love them so much. 


It's a nice experience in preparing these super heroes and allowing me to know more about them. Now, allow me to present you - Taro, Mebius, Tiga, Zero and Cosmos. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment