Monday 9 April 2012

Say Cheese!!!

After a hectic weekend, I’m finally laying on my lazy couch in front of the big screen catching the dramas that I’ve been missing. In actual life, not every moment  can rewind back once you miss it. It’s quite true indeed. To further explain on this, I’d missed the birthday party threw by my old buddy and her fiance last night to fulfill an urgent delivery.  Tiring feeling kicks in after long working hours on the completion. Suddenly I received the following message from my buddy: “Thank you so much for the birthday cake! It was very professionally done! It looks so similar to the real thing. So surprise and happy when i see it!”
This compliment is really making my day. Thus I told myself I don’t mind to go the extra miles when the recipient of the cake appreciate my work piece! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment